What is the Active Kids Rebate program?
The NSW Government will provide a rebate through a voucher system to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport activities. The initiative is designed to encourage more children to become active and help reduce the cost of participation.
Who is eligible to claim the voucher?
Every child (4.5 - 18 years’ old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 is eligible. The program is not means tested. One voucher will be available for every child in the family annually over the next four years.
How long are vouchers valid?
The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued. Vouchers can only be used once (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used).
What can the voucher be used for?
The voucher can be used for registration or membership fees for structured sporting activities that are eight weeks or longer as well as for equipment ordinarily provided by the provider on registration for competition eg hat, shirt, ball etc.
Where can I find more information?
More information can be found on the NSW Office of Sport website www.sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.
- Junior online registration is already open for the 2019 Season
- Vouchers can ONLY be used once
- Vouchers cannot be split between two sports
- Vouchers cannot be used after you have completed online registration
- Titans Netball Club cannot under any circumstances:
- Register your child for the Active Kids program
- Obtain your child's unique voucher ID
- Assist you with claiming your child's voucher
- Spilt your child's voucher in any way
- Change, alter, cancel or amend your Voucher ID once it has been submitted